HOW DO I GET MY CUSTOM MADE OUTFIT?
1. Simply chat with us on WhatsApp (+91-9136615039) to get the process started. You can share your budget and preferences and we will design an outfit for you or you can send us your reference outfit image with any changes you would want.
2. Once you are ready to go ahead you will pay a small deposit(5% of the estimated quote), post which we will share a detailed sketch along with fabric/work options.
3. You will have the option to approve or make minor changes to the sketch/options. Deposit is applicable to only one outfit style and has to be used within 30 days.
4. Once you approve and confirm the order we take the balance payment and we make the outfit, exactly as you chose as per your measurements for the perfect fit. No changes or cancellations are allowed after the order is confirmed.
5. You will have the outfit delivered to you right at your doorstep with our free worldwide shipping (The client pays for any duties/taxes levied ).
6. You can chat with us all throughout the CustUmise journey.
If you want to shop our featured ready to wear collection you can click the below link.
What do you mean when you say Custom-Made Outfits?
Simply put, making an outfit for our client as close to as their style preferences in their given budget. You come to us with your budget and a brief description or a reference image of your desired outfit & silhouette changes you would like.
What if I don't like the custom-made outfit I get?
Custumise process is based on full transparency with the client. We make sure the client is a part of the whole customisation process from start to finish. We get client approvals on every single aspect which includes the outfit sketch, fabric selection, embroidery & print sampling and everything else. We only go ahead once the client approves. Additionally, our team is constantly available for any questions or worries throughout the process.
What is the refund/return policy for custom made outfits?
We don't offer return/refund since the process is very transparent & the clients themselves choose every small detail. If the client, for some reason, is dissatisfied with the initial process of sketch and fabric sampling, they can request minor changes to the sketch. Deposit is applicable to only one outfit style and has to be used within 30 days. No Changes or Cancellations are applicable once the order is confirmed.
Custumise Bride Alisha @alishadass23 from Chicago
Custumise Bride Darsha @darshavp from Louisiana
IT'S RIGHT OUT OF YOUR DREAM!!
At Custumise we celebrate uniqueness with fervor. In fact, uniqueness is the pivot to the existence of our brand. We believe in creating beautiful bespoke pieces that are highly exclusive and mirror the personality of the woman they are designed for.
You have an outfit in mind? Our promise is to dress you in it. Each ensemble custom made at Custumise is a 'figment of one's imagination' brought to life.
We always go the extra mile to ensure all your preferences are taken care of. Our detailed sketches along with collage of options give you fair idea of how the outfit will look. We make it easy enough for you to enjoy the journey while our team with an eye for detail makes sure your outfit is nothing short of a masterpiece.
At Custumise we make sure your custom-made outfit is made exactly as per your preferences, measurements and budget. Premium quality workmanship is a norm and making it easy & comfortable for you is our endeavor. With just a few clicks on your phone, you can get your very own custom-made outfit, for any occasion big or small.
Simply start by telling us your budget & style preferences, our team will put together a detailed sketch and collage with fabric/embroidery options for your unique outfit and only after taking in a detailed input from you, we send the outfit in production.
All you need is an idea and our team led by our head designer Tanu Bhasin will bring it to life!!
Unparalleled customer service, phenomenal craftsmanship, exquisite designs, and our never-flinching endeavor to ensure we take care of all your preferences so that when you see your dream outfit, the first word that comes out is WOW.